Thursday, December 08, 2005

Well, I guess Italy is off the travel list...

Uhm, I honestly don't know what to say to this. I know that racism exists everywhere you go; I've endured enough to not be naive ever again. That said, I also know that except in cultured pockets, it is shown great disdain to embrace being a racist. Well, I did know that until LB showed me this article.

Even reading it again, I am slack jawed to understand how the highest court of a civilized country could condone this crap. They honestly think a lot of "dirty negroes" are going to be rushing to visit this country and spend their hard-earned tourist dollars there? Uhm, can I get a f**k no? Amen.

If anyone has a severe case of HUB disease (Head Up Butt), it is the judge that ruled on this case. There is going to be a race war in that country and it is not going to be pretty if they don't quell this shit right now. Oh yeah, so very Catholic of them all. God, I hate my religion sometimes. So filled with f**king hypocrites everywhere.

Anyhow, thankfully, pizza is a Chinese invention so I do not need to boycott it. But damn, what do I do about the rest of the pastas? Sniff.

Oh, and one more thing, there are a lot of dark Italians around the world; a lot. In fact, some of my ancestors are from the southern, Calabrese part of Italy where a little village still resides with a variation of the family name. Maybe the LB and I will pop over and stir some shit up!! Oh yeah, your great-great-grandpappy dropped some milk into the coffee pot and here we are ya bastards!!!


: "is "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a shame that is on my list of places to visit one day..