Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Philadelphia. Brotherly love my ass.

http://usuncut.com/news/brownface-mummers-parade-mocks-blm-rally/


I got a bit ill reading the comments posted in this article; a small headache developed as my brain tried to understand how intelligent people get so stupid.  This is a shining example of why I could never live in America.  That this is actually allowed boggles the mind.  That it is sanctioned by the city is exasperating.  They say in the comments that people need to move on for things done 100+ years ago but they are too stupid to realize that they are continuing that hate and pain in new forms today so it has never stopped.

I had on my bucket list to visit every major stadium for every major sport.  I seriously think I will need an asterix and leave this city out.  That is far too much concentrated ignorance for me.

No comments: