Friday, May 06, 2005

Today's Idiot!

Amazing. I can still post this today having not left the house yet. I can do this because the water and electric utilities employ a bunch of lazy assholes who cannot ring a simple doorbell.

Only the gas meter is on the outside of this house. The water meter is in the furnace room and the eletric meter is in the bar area (old house). As such, the people who take the readings require access to the house to do their jobs. At least four or five of the last consquetive visits, someone has been home and instead of knocking on the door or ringing the bell these wipes just drop the card and leave.

Well the bitches both did it again today. I thought I saw movement at the window but I thought it was only the mail; it was mail and these two jokers. I was incensed that the little shits did it yet again. So I immediately called both companies to lodge complaints against this practice of doing jack shit! I am currently waiting for a call back. I will make them make an appointment with me and to spend their money again to send someone's ass out here to do the (*&^(*&^ job the first %^*&%^ was supposed to do.

IDIOTS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You thought they actually did work for their pay??? I run into the same issue with courier companies and Canada Post. When parcels come, rather than seeing if I'm home (or the SO now that he's a house-body) they just leave a note where I have to go and hunt them down. Very annoying.

Anonymous said...

You know if you lived in the wonderful Durham Region, they mail you a nice card every couple of months, you read the meter dial into a phone line and input your reading through the number pad on the phone. All done and every thing is smooth with no frustration!