Tuesday, August 09, 2005

How Much is Inside a Chevy Trailblazer?

I had reason to do some research online about TR and came across this interesting site about a contest involving the Chevy Trailblazer. It is pretty neat, IMHO, in how they went through the process to figure out the number of styrofoam balls that would fit into the vehicle in order to win one of eight being offered.

As a related note, my Roo would have more balls as it is bigger. Read what ever it is that you will into that Mossy. :)


How Much is Inside a Chevy Trailblazer?

1 comment:

Penny said...

My brother is a computer engineer and general all-around geek who happens to love jellybeans. There was a "how many jellybeans in the jar" contest a while ago and he calculated (using some mathematical formula) the number of beans n the jar... exactly. The people were flabbergasted. If I knew there was a contest like this, I would have made him figure it out for me.