Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tyra? Yes. Halle? Oh my, YES! Beyonce? Uhm, what?!?!

OK, anyone that tries to tell me those pictures will not be heavily airbrushed have never watch the videos and live performances of Beyonce. Look, great voice, nice to look at but SI material? The aforementioned two, Heidi Klum, Giselle, sure; I just am not sold on this one. I will faithfully pick up my copy to ensure the integrity of the issue is kept and will report back on my findings. Stay tuned.



Bikini-clad Beyoncé is SI's new Dreamgirl - CNN.com



powered by performancing firefox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victor! Darling! Is that you? It's Denise (nee Brown)
I have been back in Canada 6 years and I can't seem to find you :-)

Anonymous said...

If that's you, email me at mamayee88-online@yahoo.ca