Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A meme of sorts

What the heck is a "meme" anyhow?

So, I bumped into this site, saw the equestions and I thought they were kind of neat so I said what the heck and here we are. Steal, borrow, expand at will. First I put what was on the site, then I will put in my own answers.


Q1. What's the band you listen to when your heart is broken?
A1. JIMMY EAT WORLD - Hear you me!!!!!Simple Plan. Anything sad and slow that will make me cry it out!

Q2. What music do you listen to when you are in love?
A2. Any genre that talks about how good things are! A song that reminds me of the person haha right now it would have to be "I wanna be a balla."

Q3. What is your favourite music to dance to?
A3. Hiphop, breakdancing beats...

comments
All music has something going for it. Yes even country sometimes!!! Ya just got to find where you belong in it so you can embrace it!

----------------

Q1. What's the band/artist you listen to when your heart is broken?
A1. Sade - Powerful, seductive, sad, happy, everything. If I want to shut out the world, this lady does it the best for me.

Q2. What music do you listen to when you are in love?
A2. Sade - Did I mention that she does it all for me?

Q3. What is your favourite music to dance to?
A3. Sort of redundant no? Basically, I have such eclectic tastes (I'll post our music collection list one day) I can only say that I will dance to anything with a beat. That means that everything from Two Puerto Ricans, a Blackman and a drum machine (house music) to Madonna (pop music) to Twisted Sister (rock music) to Wynton Marsalis (jazz music) to Black Eyed Peas (R&B) to Snoop Dogg (Hip Hop/Rap) to... well, you get the idea. :)

comments
I think Heavy metal and acid rock are the only real forms I have not gotten into. I use music to later my mood, to calm down, to get revved up, to work, to play, to rest. Music is without the boundaries that we otherwise put on our lives. You do not have to be from a particular country, believe in a particular religion or wear the colour skin of a particular race to be allowed to listen to any particular style of music. It truly is one of the few universal forms on this planet. May it one day bind us all.

Much SweetSounds brought to you by Hershey®* Reese™*!

No comments: