Friday, April 15, 2005

Where's the idiot?

Well, I have worked from home for four days this week as part of my proof of concept, if you will, on my mobile worker initiative. It's been busier than I have been at work for a while, so to those who think working at home affords some kind of vacation living, I say to think again.

Anyhow, today I had to go into work up north for a variety of reasons. I had a baby shower to attend, a lunch to attend and a meeting to host. The meeting got cancelled, lunch was amazing and the baby shower was short and sweet. Life was just like one of those commercials with people running to each other in the fields.

Until I was almost home.

This dumbf**k, decided he could not wait a few seconds and started to cross into my lane as I was barely a car length behind the vehicle in front of me. I laid into the horn and the asswipe keeps moving his f**king car over. Now, I really, really was in a decent mood before this so, against every urge in my system, I wanted more to get hoem to DW than to follow this F**king A**hole into the industrial section to get it on with him. More horn, some gentle suggestions on activities that him and his moma can play together, some sign language in case it was hard to hear me yelling at his stupid ass and then I continued home. The funniest thing about this is that he actually looked stunned that I wanted to rip him several new, but non-functional, orifices.

After some really nice all you can eat sushi, I just HAD to run into this f**king yahoo to ruin my perfect day.

IDIOT!

No comments: