Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Uhm, er, whoah!

Not much leaves me speechless, and I could wax on about the evil that is in human's minds blah blah blah. Maybe some other time. Right now, I simply am in shock at what lies within the mind of someone I enjoyed watching on TV for so many years. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has their moments, but sometimes, there simply has got to be more. This is one of those times. I don't know how this person is going to recover from what you will see in the video linked in this news story, but I actually hope he does. It just is too hard to accept that this is all he has left.

Ciao.

1 comment:

wizdom said...

sorry can't agree!!!

using the n word is one thing - saying that 50 years ago the person would be hanging upside down with a pitch fork up their ass is a completely diff story...

I hope he rots in comedy hell