Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wearable holster systems, cell phone cases, PDA cases, smartphone cases, handheld PC cases, PSP cases, PlayStation Portable cases, digital camera case

Two or three people have asked me about this recently so I figured I would post it here so I can easily find it again. As a larger guy, and recently having flown on three airlines (Sunwing/Hola, Skyservice and Southwest) I can tell you that the holster is much more desirable than having an electronic device jabbing into your liver or kidney for several hours. Take a look and happy shopping.

Ciao.

Wearable holster systems, cell phone cases, PDA cases, smartphone cases, handheld PC cases, PSP cases, PlayStation Portable cases, digital camera cases, MP3 player cases, CD player cases and cellular phone accessories, PDA accessories, handheld PC accesso

No comments: