Monday, December 18, 2006

Year end - Today's Idiot!

Oh mama. If you speak to me on MSN, you have the gist of what I will be posting today. If you do not MSN with me, read on.

Ok, off the top, this year has been like most in terms of one's fair share of idiot drivers who cut people off in the hopes of gaining two minutes on their over all trip. You have the village idiots in Peel region (i.e. Markham) that decide they MUST make that right turn now so let's just drive into the left lane and around the vehicle stop in the right lane so that they can make the turn now. You have the brainiacs all over the province who look at your vehicle, the one reversing towards them, the one with the reverse lights on, the one that is a good four TONS of steel and glass and plastic and decide that NOW is a good time to walk behind the vehicle through my blind spot. And you have all manner of stupid people performing stupid actions around or with moving vehicles.

And that brings us to this Monday morning. I dropped TC to school, as I always do since we moved into the new place in Ajax and then head across to and then up (north) on Birchmount to get to work. Somewhere between Finch and McNicholl, an Oriental gentleman of the middle aged persuasion decides that he liked my lane better since ihs was being close in with the stopped, turning vehicle in front of him.

Now, I am fine with changing lanes, even quickly and in short distances as long as the manouvere is fairly safely executed. This dipshit however decided that I did not deserve any warning and simply started to move his vehicle over. When I leaned on the Roo's horn with vigour, he ignored me and pulled his vehicle directly into my lane, cutting me off. I cursed him ass and then decided that since no one else was in my vehicle for a change, and I could safely get behind him to stop at the lights, and it was a Monday and he just pissed me off, AND most importantly, he was not part of the Jamaican, Tamil, Trinidadian or Sri Lakan local gangs and probably was not strapping, I was going to have a conversation with him.

He made some quick changes ahead of me but still ended up with space behind him so I tucked in and stopped directly behind him. I got out of my vehicle and went next to his and knocked on the window. When he looked at me like, "what the hell do you want?" and "What do you think you are going to do?" plus some flavour of the day as per Michael Richards, as well as mouthing something to me, I basically lost it short of opening his door and dragging his ass out of the vehicle.

The conversation went something along the lines of this:
Knock, knock. (cue look and the mouthed words) "What the ____ do you think you were doing back there? Are you ____ mental or something? Do you have a ____ clue how close you came to hitting my _____ truck? What?" Knock. Knock. "Roll down the glass. ROLL DOWN THE GLASS YOU STUPID ____ IDIOT ____!! You don't drive like that ____. You will get someone hurt. You will damage someone's vehicle. Try that ____ ___ again and I will ensure it is you that ____ gets hurt!! ____ ______ ______ _____ for this _____ day. ______!!!!"

At this point, he is sitting there praying for the green light to go, which it did while I was berating him. Others saw what was going on but knew better to keep their stupid asses in their vehicles unless they wanted some of what the big, black, angry, yelling man was dishing out. It just irks me something fierce that these idiot drivers get away with this, cause accidents that did not need to happen and really don't care about what they are doing on the road. It actually felt really good and I am going to do a few more of those. Safely, naturally. :)

To the ____ from this morning, I really hope your ___ day was ____ ruined and I have only one last thing to say to you about this: ______ ______!!!!!

Ciao!

No comments: