Friday, December 21, 2007

All Good Things Must Come To An End...

No, I am not leaving the blogging world. What I am doing is actually just as hard, if not harder, to do. I, and DW, have had to take a firm stand and say "Enough is Enough" where TC our daughter is concerned. It's the hardest decision we have had to make and I hope that over the next few posts as I share our story about the last year, and especially the last couple of months, that it will help some other parents to avoid the awful, soul-crushing decisions that we had no choice but to make. If only one person can be helped, then it will have been worth it.

There is an enormous amount that has gone on and certain details need to be spelled out to do it proper justice and to set the proper framework for the final chapter of the last two months. None of this is easy to go back to and revisit so please bear with me as I try to flesh it all out. I do promise though that it will be all complete before year's end because it has to be dealt with so that we can go into the New Year with new hope.

Let us begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

I guess what came to an end is the blog.
Over a month since an entry.

Famine