Friday, February 01, 2008

LVBUDS!!!

The title of this post is the license plate to the stupid, blonde beeyatch in the big, white SUV (I think it was a Ford Exploreror Expedition). This ignorant asswipe was yapping on the phone in her right hand as we moved from the 401 West express lanes into the 401 West collector's. There is a line of cars in the right lane of the interchange and some in the left where I was. I signal that I want tomove to the right while I am beside the car in front of her which is a car and a half ahead of her. Instead of just letting me in, this dim-witted twitbar speeds up in the snow and ice to cut me off!!!

Whaqt advanatge did she gain? NONE because we are ALL stuck behind the row of plows clearing the road 500 metres ahead. Absolutely no reason risking hitting the car in front of her and cutting me off from moving right. Stupid, dumbass, ignorant, selfish bitch. The guy behind her let me in and I waved a thank you behind me and I wave a big old FU finger into her rear view mirror that if she looked up at all she would have clearly seen.

So tired of stupid asses like her causing unnecessary problems because she cannot f**king drive and is so self-important.

So, dumb bitch blonde woman with the white car and the personalized Maple Leafs license plate marked LVBUDS, I say a hearty F**K YOU and good day!!

No comments: