Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah!!

If you lived under a rock during the 80's you may have missed this hit that has been sampled into many other songs but remains a stalwart anthem from a funkier time. George Clinton was, and is, a cut above the rest, respected across the board and loved by all those who love to shake their groove thang.

Well today, just as I happen to be streaming Flow 93.5 at work, I won tickets to see the man in live action at a local club, The Phoenix Concert Theatre. Those living in the GTA will be very familiar with this place so they know this is going to be a hot night. I have tried many time before to win something ont he radio but no luck. I think my being at work, with the Internet nearby (I had to look up the album that Atomic Dog was released on) worked in my favour.

So on the 25th, DW and I will be shaking it this way and that; there will NOT be pictures. :)

On a related note, to myself, I sound nasally and geekish on the phone. Bloody hell.

Why must I feel like that
Why must I chase the cat
Nothin' but the dog in me

Ciao.

No comments: