Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Passion comes from the funniest places.

I found this article on this person's blog as I was reading some related articles on the new Mac Air from Apple. Normally I disconnect once the comments start getting into the silly back and forth between childish Apple and PC fanatics too stupid to realize there are better things to do with their time. This time, however, I was intrigued to read through it all because the childish bantering was at a higher level and actually had some intelligent thought behind most of it. It was also strange to see acknowledgment of good facts to each side and even a willingness to not step over certain lines; almost like a dueling code of conduct. Anyhow, for you fellow tech heads, it may prove an interesting read. I will add this blog to my list along with Bat Rider's (haven't forgotten you) when I get a chance to play with my template.

Ciao.

Super-Slim ThinkPad Sneak Peek | Walt Mossberg | Mossblog | AllThingsD

1 comment:

Bat-Rider said...

Hey thanks for sharing the luv --- I am down with an eye infection and rather than continue to troubleshoot routing issues when I can't make out a 6 from a 2... I am callin it a week .... see you at the ant farm soon.