Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's not a loss of faith, just bad business.

I won't waste my time or yours going over what I think about televangelists and their ilk.  I won't wax on for long periods about the thieves I think they are and the stupidity of their sheep, sorry, flock.

A woman in the article is quoted as saying that she will find somewhere else to send her $25 monthly donation as she feels lost.  Lady you are lost if you think giving a group money to upkeep a large glass building and many overpaid jobs rather than to starving children all over the world and even in your own backyard.  Twenty-five dollars a month could be the start of change for someone down on their luck.  But no, continue sending it to those who don't need it and obviously are too shallow to care. That's what God wants you to do in this life. 

Give me a break.

Ciao.

Family spat divides televangelism empire - Faith- msnbc.com

No comments: