Thursday, December 09, 2004

Decisions, decisions.

Well, semi-faithful reader, it would seem that I am at a bit of a crossroads of sorts. While the blog can basically be whatever the heck I want it to be, I am not sure what that is exactly. I'm not big on the daily diary aspect because, really, who gives a rat's ass about my problems? I do not want it to be a political blog because quite frankly I'd be talking out of my ass on that one. Technology is just too easy (and too boring for some) for me to do. Pictures, MPEGs, and attachments would make this thing huge and draw the ire of those who support it.

I guess I have no choice but to remain bringing you the plethora of insights that permeate the deeper recesses of my deluded subconscious; that's right, I'll continue talking shit about whatever I feel like. Thanks for reading.

:-)

No comments: