Thursday, February 22, 2007

IT Tidbits: It's like watching the Superbowl(tm) all the time.

No, I am not talking about a football game, I am talking about the commercials. Well, in this case, the wonderfully refreshing and funny Mac versus PC commercials. As much as Gates and Co. would love to merely dismiss these things, people remember them. They especially remember them when their machine has crashed for the umpteenth time and I told them to set it on fire as being a faster more humane death to the machine. Anyhow, the latest one riffing on the security feature in the new Vista operating system had me laughing out loud. Take a looksee at it and all the commercials made in this series.



Enjoy.



Apple - Get a Mac



powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for some reason I couldn't see video, but I heard sound.

Very funny security video.
So far the few people I have spoken to about Vista haven't been too happy.