Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Today's Funny - Happy Valentine's everyone

Submitted by BT from MTL
-----------------------------

Newfie Valentine Poem

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Fer Me Wife
I writes ta say I loves ya b'ye!
Cause I don't say it very much
Everytime I tries ta cuddle ya
Ya says GET A WAY, DON'T TOUCH!
I tried ta be more gentle
Took me rubbers off outside
When I tells ya where I was last nite
Ya always tinks I lied
Ya knows I loves me Fishin
Ya knows I loves me boat!
But you're da life preserver
I needs to stay afloat!
So I got ya sometin really nice
How much, please don't ass
But you'll find it a lot easier now
When ya goes ta cut da grass!
Just pull da cord,stand behind
Steer her as you go
Next Valentines I'll get ya sometin
Dat helps ya shovel snow!
So keep up da cookin and cleanin
You're de only one I got
To keep me duds all washed and clean
And me coffee always hot!
You knows dat I appreciates
Your home made buns & Bread
And I hope dat it continues on
Till one of us is dead!

No comments: