Tuesday, May 29, 2007

No justice anymore.

OK.  Let me see if I follow this.  Excessive speed.  Dangerous driving.  Fatal crash.  Dead cabbie.  Left the scene.  ALL of that and these two little rich kids get ZERO jail time?!!??  All because there is an uncertainty that they were actually racing each other?  Uhm, two friends, in their parents' expensive Benzos and you question whether or not the fact they were both speeding, side by side, down the same street at the same time constitutes racing?!!??!  Did they have to come out of the car and commit necrophilia on the dead cabbie's body while filming it and then upload the footage?  Would that have resulted in jail time.



This is just one more slap in the face of innocent people.  If clear cut crimes cannot get punished, what hope does anyone have of justice for something a little more vague?  I think the judicial system needs an overhaul, and by recent cases, I would start with the entire judging staff.  Either they are completely out of touch or they are lazy and clueless and incompetent.  Either this gets fixed or they should retire these goons early and get some fresh blood in place to deal with the things that happen in our lives today.



The cabbie's family gets no justice, no fair treatment and are asked to bend over and take one again from these two idiots.  Well, thanks to the judge, all of us may as well bend over because that could have been any of us.  I know what I would do to ensure things were "even" at the end.  I just won't say it because I am sure my poor ass would be sued by their rich ones.



Peace.





CityNews: Two Teens Avoid Jail In Crash That Killed Local Cabbie



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: