Monday, May 07, 2007

Who else loves Mondays like I do?

So, I am sitting here at my desk, on vacation, more tired than when I was normally at work. I've been up most the night cathcing up on some work I have due AFTER the child has gone to bed from working on a disastrous affair of a group project. I tell you, I remember high school vividly and with few exceptions I enjoyed my five years at Libermann. The wildest things I witnessed (or was a part of) was not as twisted, dark, negative or just downright nutty like what happens at TC's all girl school.

And I am not even touching the whole lack of uniform policing there. Ok, I touched it so let me say this: when the VP is outside talking to one of the girls and the girl cannot climb the front stairs without holding her kilt down, IT IS TOO*&^%*&^%(&^ SHORT!!!!

Anyhow, the child is ready to go to school now. We both slept in. Well, I woke her at 6:30, as I inadvertantly did the niece (her alarm did not go off), and then crawled in beside DW for a quick nap which turned into an hour and a half of her trying to wake me back up permanently.

Off to the wonderful parking lot I love to call the 401 Westbound.

Ciao.

No comments: