Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Birthday, DW!!!

Well, it has been (numeral edited out to protect editor's life) years since my dear wife came into the world. What I am sure was a very happy event for her parents' household, it was an important date because without it, I would not have her here today with me and TC. While she can undoubtedly be a PITA sometimes, she is also a very loving wife and mother and we rely and depend on her in so many ways. Personally, these past years were only tolerable because I had a strong foundation holding me up and together. I am very thankful this lady entered my life and I cherish the time we have together. This is one more year to celebrate that time and her life. That started with TC's birthday wish before she left for school this morning, and continued afterwards, and continues this evening at my MIL's place where we will be having dinner this evening with the traditional family chocolate birthday cake awaiting consumption.

Best wishes for many more happy years my love. I know what you've asked for (it's in the works), I know what you want (it's in the works) and I know what you deserve (sorry, I cannot work miracles but I will do my best). Happy Birthday and enjoy.

Peace. Love. Happiness.

No comments: