Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today's funny (from my sick bed)

Submitted by BT from MTL and dedicated to all my golfing friends.

------------------------------------------


Subject: Putt Putt

A husband and wife are on the 9th green when suddenly she collapses.

'Help me dear,' she groans to her husband.

The husband calls 911 on his cell phone, talks for a few minutes, picks up
his putter, and lines up his putt.

His wife raises her head off the green and stares at him. 'I'm dying over
here and you're putting?'

'Don't worry dear', says the husband calmly, 'they found a doctor on the
second hole and he's coming to help you'.

'Well how long will it take for him to get here', she asks feebly?

'No time at all', says her husband. 'Everybody's already agreed to let him play through'.
___________________________________________

And a response sent by LB
-------------------------

A husband arrives home from being away golfing for 10 hours.

His angry wife greets him at the door, "Where have you been your normally only gone five hours for golf?"

"Well Charlie dropped dead of a heart attack on the 3rd hole."

His wife gasps, "I'm so sorry I yelled at you. That's awful."

"You're telling me the rest of the round was awful. It was hit the ball, drag Charlie...."

No comments: