Saturday, September 10, 2005

Uhm, er, hmmmm.

I saw this as part of one of the feature stories on Kink, a Showcase show on TV. Kink is an interesting show if only to see the varying types of people willing to expose themselves (physically, emotionally and mentally) on a widely seen television program. By the very name, it tells you that it deals with that slightly off kilter side of sexual behaviour (some more off than others). In any case, I thought I would share this site with you as I can attest that the product works. No, not from having tried it myself but from seeing the entire process caught in the making of that segment. Anyhow, try it yourself or have a friend try it should you be, er, lacking the necessary equipment (which you won't be any longer once you complete the process).

Peace.


Make Your Own Dildo