Monday, January 30, 2006

Borrowed from MS

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Teacher/Professor.
2. DJ.
3. Courier (using a Skoda).
4. Car Stereo sales and installation.

Four Places I've Lived:

1. Uhm, kind of sad but I have only ever lived in the GTA (Toronto and Markham).
2. Trinidad, only counts because I was born there (no recollection).
3. N/A.
4. N/A.

Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:

1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
2. South Park: Bigger, Badder, Louder.
3. Any martial arts movie from the old style (i.e. Shaw Brothers).
4. Matrix Trilogy.

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:

1. CSI. All of them.
2. Reality shows (i.e. Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother, American Idol) because misery loves company.
3. Surface (best dang show from NBC in years).
4. Any space-related series (i.e. Star Trek, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Andromeda, Stargare SG1, etc.).

Four Websites I visit Daily:

Apart from my daily (ok, not daily) canon of blog reads, I can usually be found reading any of the following:

* Fantasysports.Yahoo.ca (for the basketball pool). Ok, not EVERY day.
* eBay.ca (only till I get my laptop battery, I promise).
* Gmail.com (because work frowns on the stuff I receive there).
* TigerDirect.ca/Canadacomputers.com/Futureshop.ca/BestBuy.ca/Factorydirect.ca (just to ensure I am up to date on the prices and what's out there, NOT for buying anything...honest)

Four Favourite Foods:

1. Virtually any pasta with a nice hot oil (check The One of a Kind Show or President's Choice for oils).
2. Roti with goat, chicken, conch, shrimp, crab, whatever!
3. Macaroni pie and Potato Salad (no, not the crap from KFC).
4. Dw's ribs and her lamb. Oh man, I am salivating now.

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

1. Someplace quiet.
2. Someplace warmer.
3. Someplace lethargic.
4. Don't keel over, but someplace bereft of technology (at least for a little while).

No comments: