Monday, January 30, 2006

Tagged (sortof, in a weird way) by PS

"The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."

1. The icons on my desktop (or any that I use) must be aligned properly. I hate a messy computer desktop. So, I tend to rearrange it when I use it. I also clean up the start menu, progams section because it really should never cascade across the entire screen; there really is no reason for that. I do this on any machine I use.

2. If my meal contains all the parts (meat, carbs, veggies), I typically will always eat the rest of the meal, spinning the plate to get all of the non-meat parts, leaving the meat for last.

3. Back to desktops, while mine was hit by a class nine photon torpedo, I simply cannot stand to see DW's in disarray. At least once a week, I will perform some kind of tidy or cleanup of her desk. Mind you, she will be the first to say I typically am the cause of the current disarray at any point in time (which is mainly true).

4. On any given day, I may get no more than 4.5h of sleep daily. I work better at night when the distractions have gone to bed. As such, I won't get to sleep most nights till my brain quits around 4AM. I am usually back up at 6:30AM when Breakfast Television or TC wakes me. Most times, I will not get any further sleep until that night again as I start working once I get up, especially if I am on call.

5. I used to work for 7-11 as a store clerk. In psuedo-training to be an assistant manager, I used to do the runs to the bank all the time. The bank hated the money in anything but a lined up, face forward fashion and would often refuse to take it until you fixed it. The reason was it made the accuracy of the counting machine rise. Anyhow, because of this, I absolutely cannot have money in my wallet that is not properly sorted, lined up and facing the same direction. I also cannot look into DW's ground zero sorted version of her purse without physically cringing.

I'm not going to tag anyone to do this, but if you'd like to steal it, have at it!

1 comment:

Penny said...

I'm the same way with my money.

But it's because I'm the daughter of a retired banker.

'nuff said.