Saturday, September 23, 2006

Let's break for a typical conversation between married people

Situation: DW heads out to run a few errands to get some items before our adult gaming night tonight. She sends Blackberry messenger messages when she does this. This is the unedited conversation.
(insert that Law and Order "duh duh" sound here)
----------------------------------------------

DW: I forgot to ask you if you think that garlic spread we bought at One of a Kind is still okay.

DW: If so, I'll just buy bread for garlic bread. If not, I'll buy garlic bread at great cdn.

Dtrini: How would I even begin to tell?

DW: I'm not sure. It's soy based so it's not like there's milk in it.

DW: Guess I could just buy the bread and if necessary make my own garlic butter.

Dtrini: Which means what to a person like me?

Dtrini: Sure.

DW: Or have plain warm bread.

Dtrini: Glad I was part of that.

DW: K.

DW: Done.

DW: LOL. :)

DW: Done at the market. Going to great cdn.

Dtrini. K.

----------------------------------------------

If you are wondering, the conversation would pretty much have gone the same way in person. Everyone thinks aloud at some point in time. My wife likes to involve me in that conversation. Thank God I love her so much.

Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever find out if the bread from the One of a Kind show was ok? I don't know about anyone else.. but I got lost at some in the conversation..

Dtrini said...

MsM, in order to survive, I have to be permanently connected to a Perly's or MS Streets and Trips otherwise I would never find my way. :) As for the bread, I could not tell you. You'd have to ask DW.

Anonymous said...

This is good to know for my own situation as I suspect I may one day end up in the same lost state. ;)