Thursday, September 14, 2006

PETA attack Steve Irwin : Bang : Celebs : Entertainment : Sympatico / MSN

NOTE: Thanks to Mossy for showing me this link.

I try not to be a violent man but PETA simply better not show themselves around Toronto for a while yet. Absolutely sick and ridiculous that they would spit on somebody's grave like this. When a president dies, his greatest opponents dutifully show up, pay their respects and honour the adversary they tangled with for so many years. For PETA to do this, it simply shows what an immature organization they are and I guarantee and they will never ever have anything to say I would waste my time listening to. Obviously, they don't have enough intelligence, morality and compassion for the human animal so why would I believe they have it for any of the rest.

SHAME!

PETA attack Steve Irwin : Bang : Celebs : Entertainment : Sympatico / MSN

2 comments:

wizdom said...

Is it just me or did they completely miss the boat... It's not even worth responding to. He did more for animal rights then those activists ever will

Penny said...

Don't even get me started. These f*cking PETA people are complete and utter idiots.

Mossy and I decided we'd like to kidnap Mr. Matthews (quoted in the article), smear "tested on animals" products all over his body, dress him in leather, and feed him veal.

(I won't use products tested on animals if I can help it. I love the little buggers too, but come on).

The Girl read the article over my shoulder and felt as if her favourite uncle had been tarred and feathered. PETA's now permanently lost a potential advocate in her.

Someone ship these idiots off to an island, please???

(I feel better now)