Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Cricket, break out the cattle prod.

OK, I thought I had retired my feature, "Today's Idiot", but my gawd are there a plethora of them still to be exposed. What I hate is that it will seem like I am perpetuating a stereotype at times, but that will not be able to be helped. When a particular group of Asian populace insists on trying to kill you, kill themselves or scratch the poor ole Roo, there is just no getting around it.

The majority of them just cannot (*&^%&^(*) drive a vehicle and should never have been given a license!!

This past week alone I had one lady attempt to cut not into my lane, but into DW's side of TR. I had to blow my horn and the little woman, in the little car, pushed right up to the frickin dash because she should be on a booster seat in a POS Honda, stares at us as we glare at her when we pass by. Then, incredibly, she cuts off the guy behind us as well and gets another blast of horn (though not as loud or menacing as TR's). Seriously, if you cannot merge lanes on a major highway, get off the *&^%(&^% highway.

Then you have the wise ass that is crossing the street, sees TR bearing down on his position, and stands there instead of continuing on his way to the other side. Of course, Roo bar intact, I don't slow down and, realizing this, he makes quick haste to get his stupid, suicidal self up on the curb.

Then you have the final winner of this post, the non-merger. Why do our highways jam in certain places? Because people cannot merge at speed if there is any type of grade, curve, moisture, bright light, or pixel dust in their path. They cannot think on the fly, correct for happenstance or adjust to new factors. In short, they cannot (*&^%(*&^)(*& drive.

OK, fire her up Cricket! I have some ass to fry!

Ciao.

No comments: