Monday, March 12, 2007

I sooo love Mondays

It's a mixed bag today as the child has started her March Break but since she is still pretty much under lockdown, she won't be going anywhere fun for the week. Maybe the warmer weather will bring with it a softer, gentler outlook from me and DW on her situation.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ooops, sorry, was that out loud?

I went into the workplace today as we are having renovations done and our side needed to move our desks during this period. We are now in a large back hallway space complete with flat folding tables (the kind you bring to picnics and carnivals). We'll be here for one to three weeks. It's been interesting reconnecting with folks, including my boss, and our area is lots quieter than the main office so that has been strangely nice too (since I love noise).

The child is at home doing her chores and getting the place ready for the return of her mum. I started our laundry before I left for work with the intention of finishing it when I got home. TC actually called and asked if I wanted her to continue it for me. Ohmigawd I think she's got it!! If not, she will in due time.

We leave for the airport a little early tonight as I have to pass by my nephew's new place in order to pick up some backups that he would like to be stored off-site for him. :) I will naturally check to ensure the integrity of the backups this week for him. DW gets in at 2245 and I am sure all that sand, surf, spa and sun probably has the poor dear all tired out and such. T S!

Max is running fine and I need to watch my foot on his accelerator because we could have some great fun, but potentially expensive fun (should the po-po come a-calling). I cannot wait to get TR swapped out for DW's minivan preference. Then Max and I will undergo some slight modifications to make things just right. Nothing warms a father's heart than his daughter asking for more bass. Good times.

Ciao.

No comments: