Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Funny

Item from BT in MTL
-----------------------

This takes about 5 min buts is worth watching.
If you like Billy Joel, you'll love this. Turn up your speakers.
http://home.uchicago.edu/~yli5/Flash/Fire.html

------------------------------------------------------

Blond Ambition

Amy, a blonde city girl, marries a Wyoming rancher.

One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Amy, "The artificial-insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today.I drove a nail into the two-by-four just above the cow's stall in the barn.You show him where the cow is when he gets here, okay?" So the rancher leaves for the fields.

After a while the artificial-insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door.Amy takes him down to the barn.
They walk along long row of cows and when she sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one....right here."

Terribly impressed by what he seemed to think just might be another dizzy blonde, the man asks, "Tell me ,little lady, how did you know this is the cow to be bred?"

"That's simple; by the nail over its stall," Amy explains very confidently.

Then the man asks, "What's the nail for?"

She turns to walk away and, with complete confidence, says,"I guess it's to hang your pants on."

-------------------------------------------------------

Who is the real idiot?


This could happen to you.

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:
"Hi, how are you?"*

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin' just fine!"

And the other person says: "So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question. "Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell them, "No.......I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the person say nervously...

"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Answers To The 5 Most Important Questions

This is what we have been waiting for...the true answers to the 5 most important questions in the world:

Q1. WHAT ARE THE SMALL BUMPS AROUND A WOMAN'S NIPPLES FOR?

A: It's Braille for "suck here".

Q2. WHAT IS AN AUSTRALIAN KISS?

A: It's the same as a French kiss, only "down under."

Q3. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH 365 USED CONDOMS?

A: Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear.

Q4. WHY ARE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?

A: Because, when they come, they're wild and wet. But when they go, they take your house and car with them.

Q5. WHY DO GIRLS RUB THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET UP IN THE MORNING?

A: Because they don't have any balls to scratch.

No comments: