Monday, November 14, 2005

Hi. My name is Dtrini. And I am a hockey-holic.

My daughter made me confess. I barely lasted a couple of games into the season when I broke down and watched a Maple Leaf game. What can I say? I am a Ballard-era, die-hard, idiot Leaf fan. Yes, I am of the group that has foolishly lined the coffers of Ballard, Sravro and, now, The Teacher's Union; doing this reagrdless of the performance of the boys in Blue and White.

So, when did the breakdown happen? I must blame it on DW and TC as we went to Boston Pizza when the game was on. All those screens, all that pizza, COLD RICKARDS and good company. I just HAD to watch the game. After that, it was impossible to stay away at home. I love the Leafs. Strange I know but I do.

Go Leafs Go!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I am very glad TC made you come clean! Truth of the matter is those who know you, knew you couldnt keep this front up long. Welcome back to the ban wangon. Now you can critise the Leafs and feel justified...like the rest of us!

Mossy Stone said...

HAH! I KNEW IT!!

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say I have maintained the boycott for the whole seson thus far.

But then I have never watched hockey on TV

Famine

something said...

Let me say that I hate Tie Domi with a fiery rage unseen since the Old Testament . . .

However, I'm a blue jackets fan and they are the most awful thing on ice. Honestly, you could get a dog to lay a turd on the ice and it would be better than the Blue Jackets.