Thursday, June 29, 2006

A look back.

The LB will kill me but...

I have been trying to cull all of our digital photos and media together because of a recent scare when I nearly lost my 4GB home mail file, my DVD database, pictures, bought and downloaded software and more. Well, while skimming through Picasa and marvelling at how much pr0n I actually have collected over the years, I ran across some digital photos that I took back in 1995 with a friend's camera. Not the best shots, not the clearest shots, not the highest resolution or any of the features and quality we look for nowadays. What it does have though is lasting memories forever captured and preserved. There is nothing better than that. Well, you know. :)

Enjoy.

This would be LB in 1995. He's not so cute no mo'.

 Posted by Picasa


This is me when I was a hundred pounds lighter and much smarter. I was teaching hardware, UNIX and some programming back then. That's Alice, owner of the camera.

 Posted by Picasa


The machines are faster, the space is bigger, the pile is higher. Not much changes.

 Posted by Picasa


Me and my kids. I actually had a direct hand (well not a hand, per se but an appendage of some sort) in making the one on the left, TC. The one on the right is Lexus. The one in the middle is my Goddaughter Maggie. For all intents and purposes, they are all mine and I let their birth parents raise them. :)

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

wizdom said...

pain is coming your way... although I did spit up some coffee which made me laugh