Thursday, June 22, 2006

Seen on Penny's, copied from Mossy's, played for you here.

1. Which curse word do you use the most?
I have to say the F word these days because the f**kers I deal with these days are so f**king stupid. F**K 'EM.

2. Do you own an iPod?
Hmm, do "I" own an iPod? Not exactly. I bought a 20GB second Gen model for DW that I and TC tended to use more than her. When we consequently damaged the headphone port, I bought her a 40GB fourth Gen model for her two years later. I still use it more than she does. However, when the 60Gb iPod video hits the house, I have a feeling she may fight me for it.

3. What time is your alarm clock set for?
I don't use one. DW sets it for her and she eventually wakes me up from moving about or she does when she is ready to leave and I am still sawing wood. If she is not around (like when I fall asleep in my computer chair), my internal clock wakes me every morning almost like clockwork annoyingly between 5:30 and 6:30 whether I want to or not.

4. How many suitcases do you own?
Two full sets. We travel with way too much crap all the time.

5. Do you wear flip flops even when it's cold?
What the hell are flip flops? Barefoot, crepsoles or sandals baby!

6. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Always taking the picture. I'm camera shy (read ugly).

7. What was the last movie you watched?
X-Men III. Well. sortof. It was the last new movie I watched that I somehow got access to. :) The very last movie actually watched was National Treasure courtesy of FTA last night.

8. Do you or any of your friends have children?
Most of them do. The ones that do not chose not to and treat everyone else's like royalty.

9. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yep, and as a Grand Procrastinator it is richly deserved. However, if it really has to be done, I will get it done, right and quicker than most.

10. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
Is alcohol medication? Sorry, joking, really. No.

11. Which CD is currently in your CD player?
My LB DJs so the last thing I was listening to in the truck (the only place we really place CDs anymore) was one of his mix CDs from a few years back. Hey Wiz, I think it was the "Bring De Heat" one; it don't work so well so I need a new one (well I told you I wanted a whole new set so read it here and get cracking).

12. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate, for sure. I'll drink regular (2%) but it has to be ice cold. (Agreed)

13. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Actually yes, someone did. I just cannot tell you about it because... it is a secret.

14. When was the last time someone hit on you?
Uhm, my DW reads this. Next!

15. Can you whistle?
Yes I can. Just won't make money at it.

16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Just spoke to my father a little while ago and then had to cut him short to use some silent F words with a call to work.

17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
You're doing it right now. Know what? I don't give a f**k.

18. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
The easier question would be what did I NOT watch on TV as a child.

19. Do you add your own questions to Memes when Kal is too lazy to do so?
Nope. I let Mossy do it for me.

20. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
I can be but I like the opposite sex and shyness does not get you... oh hi there DW. Next.

21. Which movie(s) do you know every line to?
Say it with me hon... Ferris Bueller's Day Off!! "They think he's a righteous dude." "He makes you look like an ass is what he does, Ed."

22. Do you own any band t-shirts?
BNL, Janet Jackson and maybe Paula Abdul is still somewhere.

23. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Catalina.

24. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Work. Vendors. Clients.

25. Do you do your own dishes?
Hahahaha. Dishwasher, baby!

26. Ever cry in public?
Only if I missed the topless protestors.

27. Are you typing on a desktop computer or a laptop?
*Geek alert* I am typing on a keyboard connected to a cascaded Belkin KVM that my work laptop sitting in its docking tray, our MCE PVR and my main desktop computers are connected through. Now, aren't you glad I did not list the peripherals?

28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Maybe a tattoo one day and if I can afford a big, ass diamond, an earring. I have none of either at the moment.

29. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
If she was ultra hot and a nympho freak. Uhm, and DW left me or died before me in fifty years.

30. What did you do before this?
Uploaded pictures to this blog. And yelled at a vendor.

31. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Sometime last year when we were too lazy to go upstairs to bed and too lazy to lay out the futon.

32. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I am usually totally prime with four hours every night with a once in a while total shutdown for recharging purposes.

33. Do you eat breakfast daily?
DW makes me.

34. Are your days full and fast-paced?
Ebbs and flows.

35. Do you pay attention to the calories on the label?
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

36. Do you use sarcasm?
No, noooo, noooooooooo. Of course not.

37. How old will you be on your next birthday?
My birthday passed in May making me a ripe old 38 and counting.

38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes I am. Had a mean old man for English in high school that I still thank today.

39. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No, but I so wanna go to all of them.

40. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
I go either way. Work with it as you feel this Pride week.

41. Do you like mustard?
Only on a hot dog.

42. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Yes, also sitting, standing, driving, pooping, working and almost everything else except, well, you know.

43. Do you watch the news?
Every morning I watch Breakfast Television and my day/night is not complete unless I get a dose of CityPulse at 6 or 11 plus SportsNet and SportsDesk. Still wonder why I only sleep four hours each night?

44. One of your scars--how did you get it?
EAR, not listening and jumped on a bed. KNEES, not listening and fell off the back of a moped. ELBOWS, not listening and fell popping wheelies on my bike. HAND, challenging a dog for a lobster claw (he won). LEFT AND RIGHT ADONMINALS, appendicitis emergency surgery. SHOULDERS, soccer sliding injuries. LEFT CORNEA, no one knows but it screws up my vision.

Well, that's it folks. Have at it.

Ciao.

No comments: