Thursday, July 27, 2006

Being tagged can be fun...

or so MsMittens says. :)

Things can be fun in fours.
---------------------------

four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Gas and propane jockey
2. Sears dock worker
3. Independant car courier
4. 7-11 store clerk

four movies I watch over and over:
1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
2. All Star Wars and Star Trek movies and TV series
3. Rush Hour 1 & 2
4. Sound of Music

four places I have lived:
1. Port of Spain, Trinidad (until two and a bit)
2. Toronto (North York)
3. Markham (less than a year)
4. Toronto (Scarborough)


four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Stargate: SG-1
2. Almost all reality-based shows (mainly on Fox)
3. The Young and the Restless (BEST soap opera in the world, EVER!)
4. Breakfast Television


four places I have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. St. Martin/Sint Maarten
3. Barbados
4. Florida

four websites I visit daily:
1. The regulars linked of my blog (see right column)
2. Gmail
3. Canoe
4. Canada Computers (researching the ever elusive upgrades)

four of my favorite foods:
1. Roti
2. Macaroni Pie
3. Potato Salad
4. Sushi and almost all seafood

four places I would rather be right now:
1. Sleeping beside my wife (been up since 3AM)
2. Hawaii
3. St. Martin
4. anywhere not within a day's driving distance of the GTA

four favorite bands/singers:
1. Janet Jackson
2. Barenaked Ladies
3. Prince
4. Black Eyed Peas
_______________________________________________

I will tag the following people for some interesting answers:
1) DW
2) LB
3) MS
4) PS
5) Cricket

Leave me a note when you have completed yours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done!

Anonymous said...

just now finished... thanks for the tag :D

Penny said...

all done (again? I'm sure I've done this one before!)

:oP