Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Funnies

WHAT NOT TO SAY TO YOUR DATE'S FATHER
(Find the hidden toons for even more laughs!)

10. I could use some pointers… show me how you used to spank her.

9. Do you mind if we borrow your video camera, for the evening?

8. I just got my license today… I can’t believe I made it over here alive!

7. Five bucks says she's a D-cup.

6. Yeah, I can unscrew it and take it out, but then there’s a huge hole in my tongue.

5. Don’t worry… I’m only contagious when I have a break out.

4. Hi, I'm Robert, but my friends call me Back Door Bob.

3. I couldn’t help but notice your apartment number is 69… that’s my favorite number!

2. Did you know that Costco carries 60-gallon drums of vaseline? How handy is that?!

1. Hey, we’ve got something in common… she can call me daddy too!

No comments: