Thursday, July 13, 2006

Comedian Red Buttons dies at 87

I am really an old soul because, unlike some of you I am sure, I did not have to Google who Red buttons was. Even though he and people of his era are supposed to be our parents' preferred entertainment, I continued to enjoy them when I was growing up. It simply goes to show that certain things are timeless and have no boundaries. I feel the hand of time sweeping by when all these folks continue to die off, a simple reminder that my time will come one day too. Today however, the world has lost another great, a unique artist, who will never be equaled again. RIP.

Peace.

CANOE -- JAM! - Comedian Red Buttons dies at 87

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, damn. :(

(and i knew we had tons in common...i didn't hafta google him either ;) )

Dtrini said...

I am so old school Cricket, it's not funny. I like Milton Berle, Marx Brothers, Three Stooges, Twilight Zone, Prisoner and Perry Mason; all in black and white. Danny Kaye is still one of my favourite actors of all time.