Wednesday, January 31, 2007

IT tidbits - Oh yeah, I love being right.

Oh LB? Did I not say that Rogers would be the preferred carrier of the exclusive and elusive iPhone? Let the mantra flow freely.



Anyhow, ribbing my brother aside, I was up on the Apple website (which only exists in the US version and not the Canadian side). I have to say that if Apple can a) get Outlook/Notes/other useful product synching in place, b) lower the damn price and c) install a slot to be used with SDHC cards for expanison purposes, I would buy one immediately. This unit is off the hook amazing and I really, REALLY want one but my geek side says that this will be version 1.0 and they need to step up and come correct with the features people are telling them right now are wanted. We will not be iPodded to death with models (i.e. new release with the damn features it should have started out with but the bastards just want your very last red cent).



Come on Steve, do the right thing. Otherwise, when Rogers rolls out this near-complete model, and the salesperson asks me, "Deal or No Deal?" I am going to have to answer, "No Deal!"



Ciao.

Note: Ok, that admittedly was a shameless plug at the new Canadian edition being shown next week. Howie Mandel rules! And DW and I will be fortunate enough to see him live tomorrow night.



DailyTech - Rogers to Be Exclusive Apple iPhone Provider in Canada



powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out this interesting article comparing the iPhone to Windows Media 5, and modern smart phones.

>iPhone - Already an Outdated Technology????