Wednesday, March 08, 2006

CANOE -- JAM! - 'Crash' backlash erupts after Oscar win

I bring you this simply as a matter of fact. I cannot comment yet because I have only seen one of the two movies in the conflict. When DW and I watch the Oscar Winner, Crash, we will let you know what we think.

That said, if anyone thinks that the fact it was a gay cowboy movie that was being voted on did NOT have a hand in it not winning, you simply are not paying attention to how things work in North America. As an example, without judgment, we have several Catholic friends who refuse to view the movie simply on the premise that our teachings suggest it is wrong to be homosexual (at least that is what I am told, the good book is so long it is a difficult read).

Anyhow, I am never one for convention so I will make up my own mind. Check later for the result.

Ciao.

CANOE -- JAM! - 'Crash' backlash erupts after Oscar win

No comments: