Thursday, March 30, 2006

Print Story: Muslim man asked to separate from wife after uttering word 'divorce' in sleep: report on Yahoo! Canada News

I read this story and two things popped into my twisted little head.

The first was, "Really? Is that all it takes to be free?" (Not for me of course because I absolutely love and adore my DW).

The second was, "Yet another example of when a woman cannot keep her mouth shut and just how much trouble it causes." Hey, don't hate the messenger. If I was her, and we had a good marriage of eleven years, and no better prospects were on the horizon, why the hell would I tell anyone what he said in his sleep?




Print Story: Muslim man asked to separate from wife after uttering word 'divorce' in sleep: report on Yahoo! Canada News

2 comments:

Kal said...

It gets even better - the village elders have come up with this weird ruling that she has to marry someone else before they can get remarried. Weird stuff...

Anonymous said...

see TrueMarriage.net for more of this stuff.