Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Something to do

Submitted by BT from the pond
-----------------------------

Pick the month you were born:

January--I kicked
Febuary--I loved
March--I smoked
April--I dry humped
May--I choked on
June--I murdered
July--I did the macarena with
August--I had lunch with
September--I danced with
October--I sang to
November--I yelled at
December--I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

01-------a birdbath
02-------a monster
03-------a phone
04-------a fork
05-------a mexican
06-------a gangster
07-------my cell phone
08-------my dog
09-------my best friend's boyfriend
10----- my neighbor
11------my science teacher
12------a banana
13------a fireman
14------a stuffed animal
15------a goat
16------a pickle
17------your mom
18------a spoon
19------myself
20------a baseball bat
21------a ninja
22------chuck norris
23------a noodle
24------a squirrel
25------a football player
26------my sister
27------my brother
28------an ipod
29------a permanent marker
30------a llama
31------a homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White------because im cool like that
Black------- because thats how i roll.
Pink--------because I'm NOT a homosexual.
Red---------Because the voices told me to.
Blue-------Because im sexy and i do what i want
Green------Because I hate myself.
Purple------Because Im cool.
Gray--------Because i was drunk
Yellow------Because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange----Because i hate my family.
Brown-----Because i was high.
Other-------Because i'm a ninja.
none------Because i cant control myself

----------------------------------------------

So, apparently... "I choked... on a pickle... because I am sexy and I do what I want."

I can live with that. :)

Now type out the sentence you made into the comments (or into the subject line and forward to your friends).

3 comments:

Penny said...

I did the macarena with my dog because that's how I roll.

Um...okay.

wizdom said...

I murdered my dog because I am cool like that and hate myself - headline news here i come

Anonymous said...

Apparently I smoked a homeless guy because I'm cool like that. ;)