Monday, March 03, 2008

Uhm, I would make a French joke, but...

Look. I have family in New York. I nearly lost that family when the planes hit the tower. I was a bawling mess for over 12hrs as the world that I knew and felt save in suddenly and forever ceased to exist. i know there is a lot of evil out there and a lot of stupid evil and greedy evil and ignorant evil and evil evil. But, if at any time, there was ever a shred of evidence that could prove that they brought the towers down, killing thousands and literally changing the landscape of a nation simply to save money, I'd be the first in line with the gun and the bullet.

Every day we see reports of the evil that people do when they blow themselves up to kill innocent people at a peace meeting. Or they kill others on the other side of a bridge because of their genetics. Or they wipe out a village because it is a different tribe. Or kidnap people, tourists daily to extract funds to fuel their drug wars. We see all of this and we know that evil exists.

I won't use the C-word but if I did, this rocket science of a dumbass SJ broad would definitely fit the label. It is a disgrace that she can use her new found international fame to desecrate the graves of those innocent people who died in those attacks and the consequent fallout all over the world. How dare she make such callous, unfounded, unproven statements. I don't much agree with a lot of what my American cousins do and stand for but I can tell you that I stand by them on this one. Ban the bitch from ever setting foot on North American soil again. Let her eat cake and star in bullshit art house films for she is persona non grata in Hollywood. Good job you dippy twit!!

Salut!!!

CANOE -- JAM! - Oscar winner: U.S. faked 9/11

No comments: