Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Weather gets better, people get stupider

Or maybe I am just noticing them a little more. Take for example the idiot East Indian girl this morning. She damn well knew that she was getting on the highway which is the ramp on the right. She just MUST get on first so goes into the left lane as she figures her little silver wannabe sports coupe would easily outrun TR when the light goes green. First, she knows nothing about automobiles and trucks. Two, she knows not my level of ignorance. Light turns green, we pull off, I enter ramp, she follows. Twit.

It's the same story day in and day out, year after year but it does not fail to ignite my passion when they cut me or others off and nearly cause unnecessary accidents because their time is obviously so much more valuable than everyone else's. I just want to walk up to them and smack them in the head to wake them up.

That or get a much bigger truck to hurt them with should they do stupid things around me. :)

Peace.

No comments: