Monday, February 07, 2005

2600: The Hacker Quarterly

Have you ever read an article about someone "testing" a corporate network or about someone fixing an issue that was "brought" to their attention? Chances are it was someone that subscribes to or reads this magazine.

It's not very big and looks more like a stapled pamphlet, but I can assure you that it is filled with information and worth buying. I always buy it from Chapters/Indigo (blech!) but you can subscribe online or possibly find it in a computer store or alternate bookstore. Check one out and tell me what you think about it.

Of note, I also read Maximum PC, CPU, PC MAgazine, PC World, MacWorld, Linux Journal, Linux Magazine, SysAdmin, Linux Format, Linux Magazine UK and a few others. I'll do some separate reviews on those another time.




2600: The Hacker Quarterly

No comments: