Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Dare we touch this topic? Hey, it's my blog so the answer is "Of Course"!

OK, so let's just make it clear that this is going to take a few postings as this touches many subjects and many views. I will welcome all manner of comments and opinions but I will be very clear that I have no time or patience for ignorance. Have an intelligent thought on the subject? Then by all means, post a comment. Have an ignorant thought on the subject? Well, please feel free to continue spouting it elewhere amongst your kind of people that listen to that drivel. Post it here and I will make you sorry.

OK, so threats aside, here are my deep thoughts on this story and the greater issue at hand in our country; same-sex marriages.




CANOE -- JAM! Television: Gay mom in 'Postcards' feels betrayed

No comments: