Tuesday, February 22, 2005

OMIGAWD, have those people down south got time on their hands.

I know, I know. I blog regularly and I have nerve to talk.

Seriously though, if it was available, would you really have plunked down hard earned cash to read this drivel? I mean, seriously. Could a book tell you that the person you are with is so insecure that they would get one of your best friends to spy on you at a class party? Could a book tell you that a girl's father would be the nuttiest person in the world? Could a book tell you that early on in a relationship that the girl would get enraged and slap perfectly good KFC out of your hands?

If you are tired of nice, soft, 3-ply Royalle and would like something a bit more "rugged" to wipe your ass with, by all means buy these books. Otherwise, stick with the tried and true method; experience life and learn from your mistakes.

Peace!

The Girlfriend Test

The Boyfriend Test

No comments: