Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dont' worry... 'bout a ting... 'cause, every little thing gonna be alright.

Yeah yeah, I know. I apologize for being so tardy with the posts recently... again. Lots has been going on in the world, not all of it good and not all of it fit to print. There is too much for a single post so I will try to capture it all in the next few posts. Hopefully, you stick through it all or maybe you will just skip to the cartoon section. Sigh, well, let's get on with it shall we. It will eb in no particular order as I need to put thought to keyboard as it occurs to me.

I wish I could explain the title of this post right now, but for reasons I cannot get into here, I cannot. Suffice it to say, when one gets complacent, one receives a well-deserved slap in the face to wake up to reality. Consider me slapped.

Catching up on life begins....... now.

No comments: