Monday, August 08, 2005

Stolen from Penny's Blog

I answered these questions on Penny's blog and now it is your turn. You don't have to be kind as I prefer brutally honest people. So, have at it.

--------------


1- Who are you?
2- How long have you known me?
3- Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
4- Describe me in one word.
5- What reminds you of me?
6- If you could give me anything what would it be?
7- Ever wanted to tell me something you couldn’t?
8- Are you going to put this on your blog and see what i can say about you?
9- What do you love like a kid loves cake?
10- What makes you come back here?

4 comments:

Dtrini said...

I was going to answer this earlier as I was up when the mail came in (sad, I know). I always wanted the ray gun (set to sever stun/rash but not kill... yet). I promise I will email you direct the day road rage allows me to exact punishment on the driving infidels.

Anonymous said...

1. - Duh.
2. - Too long
3. - The One. 'Nuff said.
4. - Omnipotent
5. - Janet Jackson music (re: concert)
6. - You already have what you want. You want more??!!? Hrmm.. money to spend on DW
7. - TMI
8. - May-be.
9. - Cycling but that's obvious
10. - the browser. ;) And always knowing where I can find a good friend...

Theresa said...

1- Theresa
2- Some months
3- Maple-Syrup-Butt ... cuz you're sweet
4- Sticky? ... Original (that's better!)
5- Pancakes
6- A parrot
7- no
8- probably
9- cunnilingus
10- curiosity

Dtrini said...

Hmmm, I like the Maple Syrup Butt name. MSB for short. Thanks Theresa.

Dear, i do not give you shit if you do not read my blog. I merely point out that you don;t love me as much as you profess that you do since you enjoy reading anyone else's blog more than mine. That's all. :)