Sunday, August 27, 2006

No good deed goes unpunished

That old adage holds true in various incarnations. The best of intentions do not always produce the best of results. And quite frankly, I am getting more than a little tired of having to exert two or three times more effort to clarify, preserve or defend my best intentions. So, I am formally admitting defeat and I am simply going to reduce or stop it all together. I really am too tired these days. Maybe if I can find a way to rejuvenate but right now my spirit is simply not strong enough.

I will continue to blog from time to time when something really strikes a chord but I may be taking a bit of a rest here as well. I promise to let you know if I intend to quit blogging completely so do check back once in a while as I will try to have something relevant or at least funny to say (peculiar or ha-ha).

Thanks much. Nite.

No comments: