Monday, August 14, 2006

Tagged by Penny

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)

Fred Oakridge

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)

Maude Red Licorice

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)

V. Sim (Not quite P. Lyn, but what can I do?)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Orange Jaguar

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Simon Port of Spain

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)

Ass-vi-bl-tor. Assvibltor. Yes, Penny, it does look like Ass-vibrator. Just let it go, and we'll call it even, okay?

7. Terrorist Name:

Skipped, not needed in these times.

8. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favorite color, favorite drink)

Orange Tequila?!?!?

I'm tagging whomever thinks they can produce better names than Ass-vibrator!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

OMG. *stifle*

I'm not sure that I CAN leave that alone. I'll try. Honest. But I just don't know if I can do it.

Anonymous said...

That's just too funny. So what? removed my blog from your blogroll?