Wednesday, April 20, 2005

April Showers

It's Raining.

Most people shudder at that statement or frown or get sad or get mad. Me? I L-O-V-E the rain. I love the way it feels on my face. I love the way it washed the nastiness of winter away (both literally and figuratively). I love the sound of it on the windows and roof. I love driving in the rain (if it is clear road and no idiots are out there with me). I love watching it fall. I love walking and riding it in. And yes, I still love jumping into the odd puddle now and again.

I love spring and I welcome the rain. I think I was born to live in Vancouver or London.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freak.

;)

Seriously, rain's good when it's 20 degrees out and you're on a bike with no fenders.

Rain sucks huge when it's 2 (with a wind chill of -6)and you're on a bike with no fenders.